Thursday, July 8, 2010

UGH. I'm Moving NORTH

I HATE the heat. Hate hate HATE. And have I heard from the company in New England I sent my resume to??? No. Of course not. >P Oh well. I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets cranky in the heat. Kind of glad that......*knocks on wood*.... I haven't been called back to work, haha. I love going with my trainer when she does teeth but I've already been out feeding 20 some ungrateful horses this morning..... I'm happy being in the AC. Not to mention I got screwed into doing the PM feeding last night and doing the barn by myself. Did I mention the heat makes me cranky??? Oy.
So I have been a lazy bum and haven't ridden this week. One, its unGodly hot and my horse and I both agree that the heat sucks. Plus, if I don't have to wear long pants, I ain't gonna. Two, Bubbys' leg was still swollen Tuesday, our normal lesson time. Better safe than sorry. I think tomorrow I'm going to bite the bullet and ride >P We both need it and I'm just being a wuss, haha.
Not too much else going on which I'm not sure anymore whether its a good or bad thing. Could a full time position somewhere fall in my lap please??? lol. Yeah, right. I need a change but I just haven't figured out WHAT to change to. Oy. I don't like this feeling of suspension, like I'm just floating out there with no direction. Makes me nervous.
Maybe I'll just go make pizza for lunch and forget about it for now. Yes, Karly, thats the solution ;)
'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment